Practicing Shambvi Mudra and Agochri Mudra on a regular basis helps to improve concentration and reduce mental stress.
How to Do Shambvi Mudra
- Sit straight or in Padmasana
- Concentrate your eyes on the mediterranion (Where the two eye-brows meet).
- Increase the period of time gradually.
Shambvi Mudra is also called Shivbhangima.
How to Do Agochri Mudra
- Sit staight or in Padmasana position.
- Concentrate the eyes on top of your nose without any strain.
- Increase the period of exercise gradually.
Practicing both the Mudras together is highly beneficial. If the eyes feel stressed, stop exercising.
- Helps to improve comcentration
- Reduce mental stress and anger.
- Sharpens the eye sight.